Mehndi Pack Metallic Glow Temporary Tattoos
Sold OutSize Guide
Mehndi is a Vedic custom, intended to be a symbolic representation of the outer and the inner sun. Vedic customs are centered on the idea of "awakening the inner light." Traditional Indian designs are of representations of the sun on the palm, which, in this context, is intended to represent the hands and feet.
Mehndi pack contains:
- Gold, Silver and NEW Rose Gold Lines
- RiRi Style Finger Tip Details
- Rose Gold Mandala
- Gold, Silver and Black Bracelet
- Lots of intricate designs to play with and make your own Henna Hand designs
Design Proof shows what tattoos glow-in-the-dark, Mehndi Pack glows BLUE. Not all GLO TATTS® glow in the dark, as we found the tattoos without glow ink tend to last a little longer.
All GLO TATTS® are non toxic and safe for skin.
How to Apply your GLO TATTS
GLO TATTS are so easy to apply! All you need is a little water/sponge, scissors....and a friend, especially if you are placing the tattoo in a tricky location. Make sure your skin is not twisted or stretched.
Tips for application:
- Skin must be completely dry and free of oils or lotions. Especially the use of sunscreen and fake tan!
- Skin area where tattoo is placed must not be twisted or stretched. The more hairless the better.
- Cut out the tattoo as close to the edge as possible (this is important later when you need to line it up)
- Remove the clear sheet - *lots of people forget to do this!
- Hold wet cloth/sponge against tattoo backing paper and make sure entire design is covered...
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Slide paper gently aside.
- Rinse gently with warm water to remove excess glue for best affect.
- Be sure not to twist or stretch the skin until tattoo has set (at least 10 minutes).